SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my order in today for a V60 T8 P* and I am doing OSD. Very few exterior color options, I chose Bright Silver. No option on the interior color. Does anyone know what the interior color will be for this car in Bright Silver?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Like the R-Design variant, you can get any interior color, as long as it is black

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
I put my order in today for a V60 T8 P* and I am doing OSD. Very few exterior color options, I chose Bright Silver. No option on the interior color. Does anyone know what the interior color will be for this car in Bright Silver?
I’m guessing you figured this out by now... but it’s “Nappa Leather Sport Seats with Open Grid Textile Upholstery with Gold Seat Belts”. It’ll look something like this

That’s the only interior option for the 2020 P* Engineered trims, but I love the look. I ordered an XC60 in OGM and 22’s.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I did and I appreciate the follow-up.

I'm pretty happy with the look so now I'm just waiting for it get built.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Same here.

It was you confirming that you had been able to place your order and sign the e-package that made me keep pressuring my local dealers and finally found a salesman that knew what he was doing and placed the order Saturday. If it wasn’t for your message I’d still be waiting for Volvo thinking that the other dealer had rightfully taken care of everything. So thanks for that. Now we wait...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts