SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Volvo USA web site still doesn't have any V60 CC information, except OSD. Comparing OSD V60 CC with OSD V60 I am missing a couple of features:

• 2-zone automatic climate control
  • retractable side-view mirrors
  • automatically dimmed exterior mirrors
  • front-park assist

Do we know whether those are included (and just not listed) or missing on MY20 V60 CC?
Do we know when V60 CC will be available on Volvo USA web site (to build and order)?

Thank you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
USA: Standard 2-Zone Climate Control, Auto dimming Interior Mirror only. Park Assist Pilot - optional (w/Advanced Package). No mention of retracting mirrors.
I placed a factory order for a V60 CC last week and the system returned a delivery date of July 31. Dealer (California) hasn't received confirmation from the factory as of today. I'm not holding my breath on that date.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The Volvo USA web site still doesn't have any V60 CC information, except OSD. Comparing OSD V60 CC with OSD V60 I am missing a couple of features:

• front-park assist

Do we know whether those are included (and just not listed) or missing on MY20 V60 CC?
Do we know when V60 CC will be available on Volvo USA web site (to build and order)?

Thank you.
I can't answer your questions directly but I do know some dealers already have their MY20 V60 CC allocation so you can order from them. I ordered a V60 through a dealer the the way he figured out the available options was through the order entry drop down menus.

·
Registered
714 Posts

• front-park assist

Thank you.
The items you listed above are within the "standard equipment" list in VISTA, our ordering system. In years past, the website updates the first full month of retailers having inventory so I'm guessing July. I'm happy to help price a car or answer additional questions.

T

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Is the City Weave available?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes (USA), but must forego the Cross Country Pro Package (wood inlays, extra adjustable seats, fancy dash cover, exterior trim pieces kit, 4-zone climate etc).
Does one have to order Cross Country Pro Package - MCCJE to be able to get Luxury Package - MCCJF (Nappa Leather Upholstery, Ventilated Front Seats and massage) for OSD? it does not say it at all on http://www.flyvolvo.com/V60CrossCountryMY20.pdf.
However I was told one has to order pro package if wants Nappa Leather. Is there a workaround to order Nappa Leather package without Pro Package in VISTA, your internal ordering system?

Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Does one have to order Cross Country Pro Package - MCCJE to be able to get Luxury Package - MCCJF (Nappa Leather Upholstery, Ventilated Front Seats and massage) for OSD? it does not say it at all on http://www.flyvolvo.com/V60CrossCountryMY20.pdf.
However I was told one has to order pro package if wants Nappa Leather. Is there a workaround to order Nappa Leather package without Pro Package in VISTA, your internal ordering system?

Thanks.
Looks like the same information I have. Not sure if OSD is any different, but according to the USA dealer order guide (of which I have a printout), Nappa leather is only available in the Luxury Package ($2200 USD). There is no indication that the Pro Package must also be ordered. P.S.-I'm not a dealer, just a potential buyer!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Yes (USA), but must forego the Cross Country Pro Package (wood inlays, extra adjustable seats, fancy dash cover, exterior trim pieces kit, 4-zone climate etc).
Well that’s good to hear, thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts