SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to take the plunge and order a S60 R Design Lux (UK model) can anyone tell me what the differences are between the MY12 & MY13 models (apart from the font used on the badges)? Also do Volvo do a badge delete option? Going for a D2 Drive engine purely on cost/economy but I hate that Drive badge.

Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
You won't get the drive badge anyway - starting from MY13 DrivE is no longer used to specify a singe engine, but rather all the efficiency technology no matter what engine you're driving. The DrivE badge has been eliminated - if you order a D2, it will simply be labeled D2. Also, a badge delete option is available.

MY13 gets a new gearshift knob (both manual and automatic), different leather (though no one seems to be able what exactly the difference is), upgraded City Safety (works up to 50 km/h and active high beams as well as the Road Sign Information System provided that you get the Driver Alert Control system.

At least that's the case in Germany - but I'm fairly certain it'll be the same in the UK...

·
Registered
176 Posts
I also noted that the front grille is now silver colored as opposed to black

1 - 3 of 3 Posts