SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Any chance its the cable and not the car? I've had iPhones in the past that don't work well with aftermarket cables. Only the Apple OEM lightning cable seems to work.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried 3 different cables. All originals of course. With my wife's iPhone it doesn't act weird like that. Although it still didn't play music, but that's another story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's an iPhone 6 ios 9.1. I tried again my wife's iPhone 5c iOS 8.4.1 and worked without problems now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Have you tried restarting your iPhone?
I recently had problems with bluetooth. Some apps would send audio to the car, some wouldn't. After a phone restart everything started working again.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried that as well. If I leave my iPhone connected and switch it to silent so that it doesn't make the charging sounds it will eventually give up and work very very weird. It is probably a software problem with the car.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Have you tried restarting your iPhone?
I recently had problems with bluetooth. Some apps would send audio to the car, some wouldn't. After a phone restart everything started working again.
or a soft reset (hold Power and Home until the apple appears on the screen).

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll try the iPads during the weekend. One of them is still on 9.0.2

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have 9.1 and it's worked fantastic. Bluetooth and USB, never once had the issue you are showing. My first suggestion would have been the cable as well, but if it's working on your wife's phone, i'm honestly not sure. You can get on the public beta for 9.2. I'm using it on a phone and it's also just fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts