SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello it is 3rd day of my new xc40 and I have some questions hoping that you could answer :)

Everytime I enter the car from display settings I need to choose show maps/now playing on drivers display otherwise it is blank selected default(even though I integrated my settings to 1st key)
Similar question to first one start stops enables automatically everytime I enter the car ( I disabled it)
Is there an option for windows to close automatically when doors are locked ?

Thats all for now and I am very happy with my car :)

Thanks for responses

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Is your profile unlocked and tied to the key? If it is locked then settings are not saved automatically.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Agreed.. this is all tied to your profile. I've disabled start/ stop in the settings. It only comes on if I'm in Eco.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Strange...my understanding is software update from last year set Start/Stop to off as DEFAULT and it's not something saved to key profile.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is your profile unlocked and tied to the key? If it is locked then settings are not saved automatically.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

I unlocked my profile and untied it, I choose start stop off and show maps on drivers screen then I lock my profile to keep my settings and Tie to first key but I end up with start stop on and drivers screen blank weird for me too...

I guess there is no such option to windows close automatically when car is locked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts