SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd see if anyone's actually alive here... ;)

My S40 is very much an ongoing project, though it's not gonna be something that'll never be finished; I'm not doing too much to it.

Anyway, the biggest change since I bought it in June has come this week, at least in terms of looks.

I had all the plastics, wing and rims painted in VW's United Grey (colour idea courtesy of a friend who's just painted the rims on his new Focus ST in that shade) and window surrounds repainted in black, as well as bonnet (which had a huge chunk of paint missing) resprayed. For the most part, unless you look really closely, it looks fairly new.

Next on the list is mechanical and accessory upgrades; the BBS rims were secondhand ex-Singapore from a 30forty50 forum member, and I also have an exhaust and intercooler waiting to go on. Also just received a HID projector kit from The Retrofit Source. Once all that's done, I'll probably call it quits. Probably...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Looks really cool!

We had a V40T and loved it. Sorry to see it go actually. There used to be a very hot dark blue MY02 T4 up your way. It had all of the extra plastic. It had a chip from Johnson's workshop. That thing went hard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts