SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
"spring pads"? For the transverse leaf spring? If so, actually would not mind adding one to the rear of my R-Design, to remove the squat....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
The stock config for R-Design is a single pad of 19mm thickness i believe.
Thanks for the info and pic! I need to add to stock pads, the current aft squat bothers the hell out of me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That front lip is unreal; should be included (or at least an option) right from the factory!

...and as road biking guy who also has the Volvo crossbars, I had to cut and install the provided rubber fill strips to get my rack to be 'quiet'. The whistling was INSANE without them being in place.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
...and as road biking guy who also has the Volvo crossbars, I had to cut and install the provided rubber fill strips to get my rack to be 'quiet'. The whistling was INSANE without them being in place.
Ya, I did fill up all the exposed gaps on the 2 cross-bars but the sound still persisted! Ggr.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Mind sharing where you picked up the caliper, bracket and rotors?
I've seen a Stoptech kit for the SPA2 but this is the first im seeing a Brembo.
These would look great on our Xc90.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
I got it from 1 of the local vendors here (go FB search: thebrakeshop sg)... they will install the new calipers (your choice of colour), and mount it with a customized bracket. HTH. :)

·
Registered
760 Posts
Damn, do you print money for a living or something?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
"I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career." :cool:

·
Registered
760 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup: Hats off, kudos! Beautiful, love the way you did up your V90 !!

·
Registered
367 Posts
"I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career." :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 · (Edited)
Hah... thanks guys. Happy motoring!

So the 2 wheeler needed a trip to the LBS tonight... I guess now I know the seasucker works splendidly on the pana glass roof. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 · (Edited)
Hi guys, what's up? Did a couple of changes to the ride, sprayed the BBS to gunmetal.. effect came out a bit too dark but I'll live with it. Also, added a roof lip spoiler. ;)

Drive safe on those wintry roads yo... hopefully DHL will deliver my package from Viva soon. :biggrinsanta:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Ok, that should be IT for my wagon's personalization process. :wave:

Ebay decals as a complementary touch:

Had some tape lying around at home, so...

PS: The Vaitrix tuning looks interesting.

·
Registered
367 Posts
That is a unique bursting blue . Glad you are sharing the transformation, motor on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
All the mods looks great. I could pass on the steering wheel tape though :) As an alternative, do you know if there is a way to remove the glossy black piece at the bottom (with the R-design symbol in it)? Maybe that would look good painted yellow?

How do you like the Heico Exhaust by the way? Do you notice any performance gains?

101 - 120 of 138 Posts