SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to show off a little bit...I just got the 18" Mach M7's and Pirelli P Zero Nero tires....I just love the look, super clean lines...
Although, it does need to sit a bit lower....that'll be next!
(now all I have to do is get my wife to stop rolling her eyes at me...):facepalm:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Love that color even though I have Power Blue! Makes a statement with the shiny spokes!

Although, it does need to sit a bit lower....that'll be next!
I have some H&R springs to sell as I just put KV'3 on. LMK when you're ready.
Jim

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, Jim!
How far lower did the ride drop with the H&R springs....I was just looking at them at the Viva Performance site...
I think I'm ready!

Greg

·
Registered
576 Posts
2012+ S60 T5 FWD/AWD - Front 1.2" / Rear 1.2"
That's what the claim on their site, I'd say is was pretty close. I'd post pic's but no joy trying that thru whatever site. Once I'm home I can try sending pic's directly to you.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I'd love to see pics, too. Not very many people have posted their lowered S60s so adding yours to the collection would be a very valuable data point for the rest of us.

I use an extremely quick n easy IMGUR app on my iPhone whenever I post pics in forums, or you can go online to imgz.us and they host your pictures, also takes only a couple of minutes to upload a picture or links to that picture, with no need to set up a profile or log in or anything like that.

Also: Nice wheels, OP!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
17" Sadia's with Continental Pro Contact tires with less than 2K miles, TPMS installed and ready to go....now I have these, I am thinking about selling them.
Wheels are perfect and the tires are just about brand new with factory TPMS installed. 235 45 17
Interested?
Greg

·
Registered
59 Posts
17" Sadia's with Continental Pro Contact tires with less than 2K miles, TPMS installed and ready to go....now I have these, I am thinking about selling them.
Wheels are perfect and the tires are just about brand new with factory TPMS installed. 235 45 17
Interested?
Greg
Possibly so, sent you a PM. thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts