SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
324 Posts
Re: (avolvofan)

Sounds to me like the guys complaining should just go and buy a Honda then. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.....

Me, I bought my V50 T5 AWD for lots of reasons, not just going fast in a straight line. That is not what these cars are built for, and honestly I'm surprised that ANYONE makes anything for them. I love mine in bone stock, fully loaded trim. If all I wanted to do was drag my knuckles at the drag strip, I would have bought a Mustang!

Al

· Registered
324 Posts
Re: (slo-vo)

The Honduh comment was in reply to Oldman, he made at least 2 references about them in the initial post. As for the drag race stuff, I read lots about it on this forum, so I know it's something that several guys are into. My reply was not based solely on this thread, but on some observations I've made on this forum in general, that's all.

I'm sorry, but it just irritates me when I see people complaining about their expensive new cars on the internet. It happens here, and on BMW boards I visit as well. If you don't like something, get rid of it, and move on, simple.

I also don't enjoy seeing a vendor get bashed on an internet forum. As I said, I'm suprised that ANYONE makes an aftermarket performance part for our cars, and we should be grateful that someone at least cares enough to do it. By bashing these vendors, they WILL get fed up, and leave our cars alone, trust me. I don't think that's what anyone wants, do they? If you're not happy, say so with your wallet, and buy from someone else, don't complain publicly about it.

Al

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.