SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed up to the Deception Pass State Park a couple weeks ago and took a few pictures of my Swedish STI.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
My favorite looking R on here. I actually like that there is no Aero Kit but the OEM Spoiler would complete the look IMO

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
you're missing the big wing in the back. lol
very nice btw.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My favorite looking R on here. I actually like that there is no Aero Kit but the OEM Spoiler would complete the look IMO
Here is the spoiler plan:

Nice stance, do you get any fender rub on the rears?
A little bit on hard corners with cargo, I'm gonna roll the fenders soon.

I was digging your car...I saw it when it was in the Downtown Volvo shop a few weeks back. It looks really nice.
We did your clutch right? Nice car!

Here's more

Missed you today!

So do you keep your front plate in the window? I cant wait to move back to florida.....no front plate needed.
No, I run a front plate. I had just come from a show when I took those.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I'd be interested in some more shots of that spoiler, maybe some side and 3/4 views?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Talk about service... Ask and you shall recieve... That is is going to be awesome once it's painted... Great choice to nicely accent the tail...

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Talk about service... Ask and you shall recieve... That is is going to be awesome once it's painted... Great choice to nicely accent the tail...
HAHA just another sunday night on the couch.

I can't wait to get the spoiler painted and on, pics will be posted you can be sure of that.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
HAHA just another sunday night on the couch.

I can't wait to get the spoiler painted and on, pics will be posted you can be sure of that.
Looking forward too seeing those...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Very Clean R! Love the Trunk Spoiler is that from CarbonFiberWerks? What springs do you have?

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We did your clutch right? Nice car!

Yup. Good job too. Feels great.
Glad it all worked out, I'll be doing mine soon as preventative maintenance.

Very Clean R! Love the Trunk Spoiler is that from CarbonFiberWerks? What springs do you have?

Thanks,
Dave
Custom made spoiler molded after the M3 CSL, only one I know of and no production plans at the moment. Eibach springs, 18x8 ET35 wheels on 225/45 tires and a 10mm spacer at each corner.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts