SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. Wanted to show you one of my projects. Its a Super clean 1999 volvo S70 AWD. I don't really see to many AWD S70s. What I have done to the car so far is V70R front bumper, V70R wheels, dual exhaust , Factory T5 wing, Euro clean corners, and Jewel headlights. My next mod that I want to do is a BBK kit in yellow to finish off the car. Also Refinish the wheels.

free image upload

·
Registered
16,560 Posts
Looks super clean! I hope it is as mechanically sound as it is cosmetically sound. May I suggest an egg crate grill and an R interior swap? It would be the closet thing to an S70R the states every saw.
S70R was FWD. Clones have been made, exceptionally well executed too

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For whatever reason, the wagons seem to get much more love on here (or anywhere in the Volvo community) than the sedans do, but there is no denying that this is one sharp S70.
Thanks!! The wagons are sexy! I love them also.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks super clean! I hope it is as mechanically sound as it is cosmetically sound. May I suggest an egg crate grill and an R interior swap? It would be the closet thing to an S70R the states every saw.
Thanks. I love taking care of my cars and do most of the work myself. I always said my cars live a better life than I do lol. I was thinking about the egg crate grill but I also feel the chrome grills look good with the jewel headlights. R interior does sound nice. Who knows maybe one day.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great.

Looks like it is in excellent condition, at least cosmetically, and got a thorough detailing.

How many miles?

I've never actually seen one with the ddual exhausts.
Thanks. I do all the details on my cars myself. Spend hours on them lol. The car has 78,000 miles. I felt that the car needed a double exhaust. What's strange on these cars is it has double mufflers but only one exhaust tip on one side?? Very strange!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dropped off my wheels off today to get them redone. Decides to change the color to metallic gunmetal.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wheels are going to be metallic gunmetal with the R logo in yellow to match the yellow brembo BBks that are going to get refinish.

·
Registered
1998 V70 T5 with factory m56h; 18t, Green injectors, 50% e85
2,418 Posts
Unlike most every modified American p80 on here, this one isn't lowered. Are you planning to stick with the stock ride height?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hai Man,does this machine originally come with twin exhaust system,also were can I find rear spoiler?I’ve a similar car but it’s non turbo..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Otherwise it’s really coming up well,try to add some medium black tint on the windows too,How many inch of wheels’re you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 187 Posts