T5 R design w/p/*

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Parked beside his Police vehicle

T5 R design w/p/*

Congrats! IMHO white is the best color on the R design.

The S60 would make such a great police vehicle. It just has that look- Esp. In white. When I was in Iceland last year they were using the new V60’s as police vehicles.

People always get out of my way on the highway- I wonder if they confuse it with the new Taurus lol.

·
3,899 Posts
Looks great, buy or lease?

The reason I ask is if plan on keeping it, paint protection film really is worth it, the same goes for a good silica/ceramic coating.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He bought it and plans ceramic, lives in FL so wants best protection also plans to tint very soon.

·
3,899 Posts
As long as he goes with a ceramic tint he won't go wrong, 3M, Llumar, Huper Optik, Xpel and Prestige are the brands that I swear by. As far as coatings, I always recommend IGL, Car-pro, and Modesta, mainly because of there warranties and dealer support.

If he doesn't film the car he should at least have the headlights done, it will protect them for ages, stop pitting and no hazy headlights in the future.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
For Florida and the bugs I’d get some film on there. I’m also and IGL coating installer and they have a great product line but there are some other great brands as well. Carpro, opti-coat and Modesta to name a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats! IMHO white is the best color on the R design.
The dealership closest to me (where I go for service) has a birch R-design loaner. It's part of what convinced me to get birch over white!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey guys, just got some tint thrown on it (Llumar Ceramic 15% all the way around)... There's a ton of detail shops in the area so gotta start doing my research on some coating for the paint.

·
3,899 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Here's an updated picture with tint. Yea that's a hike to palm beach lol. But I like good work so I'll try my best to find something suitable in the Tampa Bay area.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts