SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Have a little problem with my S40 T5'a.

It's so that when I put some gas to the car on the 3-4-5ans gear and then release the gas abruptly it pulls into the car twice, this happens almost every time i do that way.

If I just change gear and go to the next directly I don’t feel it tugging at the car
But it is only when i release the gas abruptly in the same gear as its jerk. (Two times)

The car also loses "force" when changing gear, it takes a "micro seconds" It is not the spoolupen of the turbo I mean, it’s like the car "swallows" once before the turbo starts to load, hard to explain but I hope you understand.

Can also experience the car dash off more than I gas, it's "wild" compared to how much I Gas.

The car is a 2005 and is modified by Autotech, talked to them about the problem and got a "new" software to test, was not better.
The car goes as it should, moreover, draws evenly and finely through the entire registry, except on the occasions I told you about.

The guys at Autotech thought it might be throttle who is messed up, apparently common error in Volvo.
Read also at Atech's website that sells refurbished throttles that another failure could be the pedal position sensor, then you could get strange jerks when you release the gas.

Hope you understand my questions, Google translate isn’t so god.
ANYONE who has an idea of what felek might be, or who recognizes the symptoms and can share me some info.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
i think what you are talking about is when the turbo its about to build boost....i can definitely feel it on my car, but like you i dont know what it is
feels like a split of a second pulsating ....exactly like what you are describing .....like taking a deep breath and suddenly ...boost !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts