SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone sent me a link to a free CarFax report tonight, so I figured I'd look up my old T5 out of sheer curiousity.

To my surprise, someone in PA purchased it on 3/29/06 with 19,795 miles on it. Not only that, but the CarFax is COMPLETELY clean! It even comes with a buy-back guarantee that it was NEVER a lemon.

How can Volvo NA do that? Seems a little dishonest to me, and I really feel bad for the new owner. As much as I loved this car, I wouldn't wish my exact one upon my worst enemy...http://********************/smile/emthdown.gif

· Registered
21,025 Posts
Re: My S40 has a new owner! (buckeye04)

Quote, originally posted by buckeye04 »
Had you persued Lemon law on your car, or had you just sold it?

I think Volvo bought it back.

· Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: My S40 has a new owner! (MagoonR)

Quote, originally posted by MagoonR »

I think Volvo bought it back.

Yep. They did buy it back under the lemon law, though...This was, of course, after months of them denying any responsibility to the fact that my 7 month old car had been in the shop for 54 days...

· Registered
1,749 Posts
Re: My S40 has a new owner! (buckeye04)

Quote, originally posted by buckeye04 »
what were the issues on the car. I couldn't find your comments in search. I'm currently looking into similar routes.

If you search the archives for threads started by JAS40T5, you'll see several threads on this. A long one with details and discussion is here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.