SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased FightR's R and it was picked up this afternoon and loaded on the carrier headed to PA. Should have it in a week. For now it's a Camry until I get pics up. This will be my 3rd. (And last) R

·
Registered
974 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Congrats. You also have my full permission and encouragement to get a 4th one.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
That's funny. I purchased my R from Yannis when he was in PA and shipped it to Colorado Springs. I think the PA to CO R ratio is finally back in balance. :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Very nice. Enjoy!
I have had to park out of the garage the last few weeks during our house remodel.
A nearby neighbor saw my R and wants me to sell it to him. I don't need four cars, but I still love my R. Might have to instead donate the '99 XC 70 to charity after it hits 200K miles, but that Volvo is still a good ski car. So many toys, so little space. : )

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Congrats on your new puRchase!

She sure is a looker, but the thought of that body kit getting loaded onto a carrier makes me want to cringe.

On a side note, I'm envious of the fact that you guys in PA don't use front license plates. The R looks 10X better without the stupid bracket and plate on front.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OMG! Car just arrived and I drove it around the block a bit, wow! It's like I never owned an R before, we'll its been 5 years. I have to say there is no better car out there that can offer you the entire package (be gentle) like the way the R does

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Beautiful. Nothing looks better than a clean black car especially with a body kit.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bluepower stereo is very cool too. The seller even loaded it with all my favorite music. Dark now, pics when I have a chance to clean her up

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Nice purchase!! Love those VST - I've always wanted a set.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Bluepower stereo is very cool too. The seller even loaded it with all my favorite music. Dark now, pics when I have a chance to clean her up
No it is not I have one and it aggravates me every time I try to use it. Nab crashes every 3 miles when it finally decides to load. Worst purchase I have made for the r to date

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice firggin choice! All the choice mods that you could want in a beautifully maintained package. As a side note I take my caR to the same peeps that did a lot of his work and they're some the best in the Volvo biz IMO. I cant be for sure but I think I was mobbing with you on SB I-25 a couple of days ago?? Passion Red 07 near the Tech Center??

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice firggin choice! All the choice mods that you could want in a beautifully maintained package. As a side note I take my caR to the same peeps that did a lot of his work and they're some the best in the Volvo biz IMO. I cant be for sure but I think I was mobbing with you on SB I-25 a couple of days ago?? Passion Red 07 near the Tech Center??
Well the car was picked up last Tuesday the 27th around 3pm. Not sure if the previous owner drove it that much before hand

1 - 17 of 17 Posts