SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

I have been lurking around here for some time gathering information, tips, tricks and so on...

Two weeks ago i bought a 2005 V70 R AWD!

Just put the (17") winter tires on!

"Key to happines"

It`s a 2005 fully loaded with sunroof, rti, phone, atacama, trailer hitch, electric passenger seat, hu-850, atacama interior and the list goes on..

It has 190.000km on it (~120.000miles?).

It`s former representative veichle for Volvo Cars Norway and thats why it`s fully loaded.

This is from a car show here in Norway with my very car exhibited at the Volvo Cars Norway show booth. And I was there :)

This is the "Volvo Car Club Norway" that I am a member of.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice car.
Sent from my rotor-dial phone with the help of Cortana.
Thank you!

Once I get home from work in a week or so, I plan on doing a lot of maintainance and detailing. Checking the overall condition of the car.

I just had it for a couple of days before I traveled to work.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Silver with Atacama, nice!!

I'm so jealous of those lights and that V70R front plate is awesome. I've always wanted one of those.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Silver with Atacama is my favorite color combination, very nice car!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Congrats! Great that you were at the car show, before the car was yours. Terrific Karma!
Wagons rule.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome atacama brother!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome to the wagon club, very nice R. I really like the VCCN sticker design too. Congrats.
...Or should I say "Gratulere på den nye bilen!"

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome to the silver club!
Thanks! This is my favorite colour combo! :thumbup:

Silver with Atacama, nice!!

I'm so jealous of those lights and that V70R front plate is awesome. I've always wanted one of those.
Agreed! ;) I don`t have that fornt plate bru I would love to get it reproduced or something and use it for car show`s and so on! Any ideas on where to get a plate made!?

Silver with Atacama is my favorite color combination, very nice car!
Mine too! Thanks! :) Electric silver is maybe even better but as far as I know there where no one with that combo sold new here in Norway.

Congrats! Great that you were at the car show, before the car was yours. Terrific Karma!
Wagons rule.
Thank you! Yes, ten years later I now own that very car I was dreaming of back then. I feel some kind of achievment! :p

Welcome atacama brother!
Thanks! :D

Welcome to the wagon club, very nice R. I really like the VCCN sticker design too. Congrats.
...Or should I say "Gratulere på den nye bilen!"
Kan du norsk!? :D Takk!

VCCN is a fairly new Volvo club here in Norway but it`s growing in members and activity! The highlight of the year is the trackday and meet at the Norwegian track "Rudskogen"!

This is me driving there in july with my 1993 240 Turbo:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have done some stuff to it lately:

- change all the fluids on the drivetrain, including filter on haldex.
- Grom audio, cellphoneholder.
- Calibrated the driver window
- new o-ring turbo/pressurepipe
- upper engine mount
- rear discs and all ebrake parts
- greased alle splines on drive axels
- new key
- new gearknob
- rear right taillight
- new rubber floormats
- wheel allignment

I have also orderes a complete Ferrita turbo-back exhaust. New atacama floormats, pcv breather kit, locking engine for passenger door, VIDA/DICE and a few other bits.

New:

Dirty, I know..

New rear brakes. The wheels is going to be powder coated soon.

Looking good:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Jeg lærer veldig sakte . jeg fortsatt bruke google translate for å finne vokabular ord! Skål

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ahh Silver Atacama m66. I looked for 3 years for one in tue US. You have a great R!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts