SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Hey! May I ask? How is the road at your country? What is the road condition where your car normally commutes? I would like to know because I live in Thailand and there are many many many many imperfections on our roads, lots of potholes and stuff. Will KW handle that kind of road well?
Montreal roads are pretty bad. I'm lucky to live where roads conditions are fairly nice, work commute is mainly highway with some potholes that can be avoided and 3 bridges to deal with expansion joints. Just by having 19" wheels I avoid any bad areas!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Nope, what a surprise! On some bumps it actually feels smoother than stock, what a solid feel, very quiet and no crashing. Compression and rebound acts so quickly sometimes it surprises me lol - I'm sure I'll get use to it.
Car feels stuck to the pavement, honestly KW's rock!
GREAT to hear esp with 19"! I ordered KW's a few weeks ago and quite a few roads/streets I can't avoid are really bad and the stock Conti's 235-40/18 seems to be at fault. Maybe not. Then H&R's may not be a good match with stock shocks. Really anxious to get them now!

Your car looks great!
Car looks sweet!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Your S60 looks absolutely fantastic! :thumbup:
+1
Car looks great and the wheel wells are filled without the car looking much lowered.
Really sharp looking!
I have the same car. That gives me something to look forward to if I the car stays good to me and I decide to keep it longer than 5 years

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Yeah, think your front has to come up a tad though, not even with the back (w/ 1 finger gap, which looks good) unless you're going for the pro-stock drag racer look. ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 · (Edited)
Yeah, think your front has to come up a tad though, not even with the back (w/ 1 finger gap, which looks good) unless you're going for the pro-stock drag racer look. ;)
The rear is flush, looks a little higher in that pic though.
The front is slightly tucked which we raised a little already but yes, measuring rocker panel to floor, front is about 1/2" lower. If two people sit in the back it's pretty much even... I will post some more pictures but definitely not going for the "pro-stock drag racer look" lol

Thanks for the feedback guys!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 · (Edited)
Here's a pic where the rear doesn't look so high compared to the front. I will wait till next summer, new tires and spacers before adjusting anything...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Here's a pic where the rear doesn't look so high compared to the front. I will wait till next summer, new tires and spacers before adjusting anything...

Hi Mike,

Nice ride. What springs do have on?

Thanks,
Tony.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
576 Posts
KW have their own springs. See pic at post # 76.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts