SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I just want the exhaust tips, where you able to just buy the tips? and if so where did you get them?...Europe or US?
I don't know if you can just buy the tips but you will need the diffuser for the quad tips to fit, the opening is too small on the stock diffuser. I got all my heico products through the North American distributor.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
I don't know if you can just buy the tips but you will need the diffuser for the quad tips to fit, the opening is too small on the stock diffuser. I got all my heico products through the North American distributor.
Do you mind me asking what the exhaust and difusser cost? and who is the distributor?

Thanks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Nice mods , I like your car than mine :p
Thanks!

I was going to get my T5 in saville grey but the wife wanted sapphire black... she won lol

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
are there any exhaust upgrades for the R-design exhaust?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Regards to everybody
I am new here.
Bought a Volvo S60 T6 AWD in May 2011. Has now done 6700 km, was in storage for while. Noticed that the inside of the instrument panel is full of dust. Could this be a manufacturing issue, because I never had it in any car I had before. I am really surprised!
What do the forum think, and what can I do about it?
Thanks,
Farid

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
are there any exhaust upgrades for the R-design exhaust?
Well supposedly the RD exhaust is already an upgrade from the T6 non RD. Heico does offer exhaust for T6 other than that you can always go custom and i think Kpax is coming out with something.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Regards to everybody
I am new here.
Bought a Volvo S60 T6 AWD in May 2011. Has now done 6700 km, was in storage for while. Noticed that the inside of the instrument panel is full of dust. Could this be a manufacturing issue, because I never had it in any car I had before. I am really surprised!
What do the forum think, and what can I do about it?
Thanks,
Farid
Definately speak to your dealer, I woudn't be happy.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Definately speak to your dealer, I woudn't be happy.
1.5 year old car that has dust in the instrument panel? Dust wasn't noticed before? Where is this car? Where was it stored?

By "inside of the instrument panel" I assume "behind the bezel". But those aren't sealed; in a very dusty environment there will be migration.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello again,
I meant I owned other makes and didn't have this problem. Storage was 3 levels underground, protected from the hot weather we have in Kuwait, where it is dusty. I called the dealer and found that cars like VW and Audi have the same problem.
Best is to live with it, not looking forward to have someone take out the panel unless necessary.
Thanks everybody for your feedback.
Regards,
Farid

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I don't remeber exactly the price of the exhaust + diffuser alone since I purchase wheels at the same time but I would say its about $2500.

Here's the list of distributors, not sure were you are located: http://www.heicosportiv.de/mainframe.asp?lang=en&e1=293

how much did all of your mods cost you?

I'm in the process of buying the S60 RD (about 80% convinced..still thinking about the XC60 RD) - but if i did buy I would order all those parts before even car delivery as well.

I'm looking at front and rear spoilers, exhaust, springs...and then maybe after 5 years the BBK.

Who did you talk to? because when I emailed NA heico they said CANADA AND NA divisions have been shut down.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
how much did all of your mods cost you?

I'm in the process of buying the S60 RD (about 80% convinced..still thinking about the XC60 RD) - but if i did buy I would order all those parts before even car delivery as well.

I'm looking at front and rear spoilers, exhaust, springs...and then maybe after 5 years the BBK.

Who did you talk to? because when I emailed NA heico they said CANADA AND NA divisions have been shut down.

I dealt with Todd from heico NA. I guess I was lucky with timing...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I need some of your thoughts on the following.
Should I get the heico front flaps, rd front bumper or just keep the stock non rd bumper?

·
Registered
28 Posts
We can't wait...why not now? :facepalm:

41 - 60 of 89 Posts