SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Is lowering your S60 going to void the warranty?
Only if it is the cause of an issue that you are having with the car.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
WOW!....that's awesome. The wheel gap is a huge turn off.
I totally agree with you... even with the 30mm heico springs I still have a gap of about 2 fingers up front and 3 in the rear but I'm running my wheels from my S70 which are about 2.4% smaller. We shall see with the 19's and with the right tires.

·
Registered
80 Posts
As for the rear diffuser it says I should use red handpads or p400 water grinding papper for first grinding and then p800, will my body shop do all this? And should I do a test fit first before paint?
I don't know what material is used for the diffuser, but just the fact that you asked the question about prepping leads me to believe that you need to let the body shop handle everything - including prep, paint and installation. :D

I can't wait to see the finished product so I can steal come ideas! :thumbup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I don't know what material is used for the diffuser, but just the fact that you asked the question about prepping leads me to believe that you need to let the body shop handle everything - including prep, paint and installation. :D

I can't wait to see the finished product so I can steal come ideas! :thumbup:
It's polyurathene. I was not planning on painting it what so ever lol. I just want to be on the same page with my body shop! thanks for you input.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Jeeze that was quick for you to get ALL that!!! :D Hope you are enjoying your new S60!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Got my rear diffuser and quad exhuast installed finally. Got to plug the sensor holes and slight adjustment to the tail pipes is needed.
Sounds amazing, a much deeper sound then expected, lower rpm has a nice groan to it as well.

Here's some quick pics to share

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 · (Edited)
Did a quick video yesterday morning. I'll get a better one up soon!

[video]http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikeandreatos/media/heicoexhaust023.mp4.html[/video]

·
Registered
989 Posts
Wow that sounds good. More pics or vids, please.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
oooo veddy nice !!

21 - 40 of 89 Posts