SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car finally arrived and I took it home today!

Sorry for crappy photos. Was a little too sunny today and I was kind of in a hurry.

Also, I have my old All-Weather Mats from my previous (2013) S60 in very good condition. So if anyone in Woodbridge/Kenilworth (NJ) area wants them - they are yours for free if you can come pick them up. If no one posts on this thread here, maybe I'll make a separate one. I just don't want to throw them away, so, hopefully, someone will take them.

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Congrats! Same place I got my V60RD and my previous S60RD as well! Your mats from your 2013 should fit in your 2016 with no issues; this is what I did when I transferred mine over from my 2012 S60RD. I'll keep an eye out for it around town!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! Same place I got my V60RD and my previous S60RD as well! Your mats from your 2013 should fit in your 2016 with no issues; this is what I did when I transferred mine over from my 2012 S60RD. I'll keep an eye out for it around town!
They gave me new mats, that's why I'd like to find the old mats a good home. Surprisingly they look really good after 3 years.

P.S. They actually heeded my instructions to take the shipping spacers out and to inflate the tires to 36psi (not 38, which makes it all bouncy).

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Oh and an interesting thing (and I've noticed it before in 2016 S60 AWD loaners!) - faint shudder in the wheel and the front at speeds >30mph.
I don't mind it (maybe it's just AWD specific) but my wife will complain for sure :)

P.S. I'm thinking it might even be the wheel balance. Gonna do some more highway driving later to figure it out.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Beautiful color combo. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Beautiful color combo. Congrats.
Thank you. It's the same combo as the 2013 we had before. I looooooove the new sport seats though. They fit me (and my wife) like a glove.

·
Registered
13,509 Posts
Wow, that's the lowest delivery miles I have every seen!

Congrats on the new car - love the colors!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Don't think I've sat in the sport seats but I think Volvo makes the best in the business.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, that's the lowest delivery miles I have every seen!

Congrats on the new car - love the colors!
Thank you. Miles are probably due yo being a special order.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't think I've sat in the sport seats but I think Volvo makes the best in the business.
This is the first time I sat in them myself and WOW are they comfortable! Wifey insisted on the color, and it was the only way to get them, but I never expected them to be so nice.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice, congrats! Wise move getting the T5 w/ AWD! Love the seats! Enjoy!
Thanks, I wasn't gonna repeat my mistake of NOT getting an AWD!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats! I too love the sports seats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts