I want to apologize up front for my slow responses to the questions. I am stuck in meetings all day here in Boston so don't have much time. <p>Based on the responses I am gettting, my desire to clean out my garage before I pick-up my car on Saturday, and my schedule, I have decided to go ahead and take best offer by the time I get back in tomorrow night. <p>I will let best offers know and will expect paypal to be deposited by the time I get home on Friday. I will drop everything off at the post office on my way to pick-up the new car on Saturday. <p>If money is not received by Friday, I will immediately go to second highest if there is a second bidder. <p>I hope everyone thinks this is fair and understands. I am sending messages right now to all top bidders to let them know. <p>If you have not made an offer and are thinking about, go ahead an make one as I have every intent of being clear of these items this week. Every item now has an offer, but I will take best offer when I log back in tomorrow night.