SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My close friend who I turned on to Volvo two years ago decided that he wanted more peformance than his current S60 2.5T. I told him about the IPD XC90 and he purchased it on Tuesday. It's being shipped to him and should arrive in Albuquerque within two weeks.

His wife drove it and said the car runs like a champ. Believe it or not, I'm just as excited about it as my friend. I can't wait to run the R against it (on a closed course of course).

UNO

· Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (R_Rated)

Quote, originally posted by R_Rated »
if you lose to that suv it will be like lossing basketball one-on-one to a girl...

VERY nice vehicle though!

I'm 6'3" and I always lose to girls. I can't dribble a basketball to save my life. Plus I shoot like a girl too. Not something I'm proud of, but it's prepared me to accept that I can't win everything.

· Registered
21,310 Posts
Re: My friend bought IPDs XC90 (pico de luuks)

Please tell me they opted to remove that front light bar.

The front of the car looks like an NYPD squad car with that thing.

http://********************/smile/emthdown.gif http://********************/smile/emthdown.gif

· Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: My friend bought IPDs XC90 (madvolvo)

I can't speak to what he paid for it, but I know it was very close to what IPD was asking. I hope IPD thinks of me the next time I purchase something. I've been thinking about the Volutions for a while now, hint, hint. The used one's Scott had are starting to speak to me. However, I have to pay taxes first.

Yes, IPD will be taking off the strong front bumper and side bars before delivery. Honestly, that front bar looks like a tow truck bar. Ugly arce IMHO. The IPD windshield siticker will be taken off too.

Apparently the interior on the XC is choice. Two tone and IPD specific stiching thorughout.

I can't wait to see it and ride in it. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully my buddy will let me drive it.

· Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: My friend bought IPDs XC90 (MASH)

Quote, originally posted by MASH »
I hope he lives in the mountains. If he lives in the city, it will look way out of place. What did he pay for it?>????????

He lives in Albuqeurque. Everyone drives a truck or suv here so it will fit in fine. In fact, it will be a real stand out compared to all other SUVs around.

The IPD XC90 is very low compared to the stock version, so it won't look like the local rancher's lifted SUV.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.