SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I'm new to the V70R of this generation I'd thought a project thread or something like would be a thing to do. I've only had this car for a week now and I'm in love, a Flash Green MY04 with beige soft leather and a space ball. A high mileage car but well maintained and the previous owner took well care of it and also took it to couple of Volvo meets.

A lot of parts are fairly new or fixed, but theres is also some issues. Since this is the new daily, at least thats the ambition, the fixings will have to be done when possible and so on. The main positives are: it has all four Four C struts swapped out in the last five years, the clutch, the exhaust with cat and the drive shaft are just a couple of years old. The exhaust that were put on is a Simons 3" from the cat, it sounds pretty nice but not too loud. Cambelt and waterpump was done just a month ago. It has Brembo slotted discs all around, Powerflex bushing in the engine mount wand the strut brace has some parts from IPD. Powerflex bushings in the rear control arms aswell.

So, I bought it for a fair price and the things I al ready know needs to be done: both the VVT:s... yay. And the crank case ventilation, no surprise there either. New brake pads in the front. And I've changed the oil and filter already. So, lets se how this trip goes.

IMG_20201117_100752.jpg

IMG_20201117_082527.jpg

IMG_20201117_082439.jpg

IMG_20201119_165351.jpg

IMG_20201119_192359.jpg

·
Registered
15,447 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Im jealous haha. Your interior looks incredibly clean for the given mileage!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2004 V70 T5M
1,544 Posts
Congrats! That’s a gorgeous R - in my dream spec too! Can’t wait to see what you do with it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice color. It’s pity that discontinued after 05

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts