SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soo about a year ago my dad tells me he knows a guy who has a 850 station wagon for sale now personally at this point i was thinking, "dad your gonna buy me a wagon!" :facepalm: mehh. so about two weeks later we go to take a look at it, now i see it and kinda chuckle and think to myself are you kidding me, my first car is gonna be a wagon! im gonna get so much grief from all my freinds :mad: but we start talking to my dads friend who informs me about the crazy turbo charged five cylinder mad man that lives under the hood. so at this point im all like :D :D :D and then i handed the guy the check for 1000 dollars and he handed the key to me, and goddamn did that thing move :cool: <3

ok so things ive done since purchase
-k&panel (going to secretly install ipd intake without the parents knowing ;) )
-blacked out all emblems and grille w/ plastidip, rims will be done soon
-new head unit
soon to come
new cbv,3 inch muffler delete, 15% tint all around, ipd lowering springs

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys! but yeah trust me shes only got 125k miles and shell still throw me in my seat;) but yeah i do routine matinence all the time i check my fluids every weekend, since it is 17 years old anything can happen... but dont worry ill wash her reall good then post a picture ;) oh and whats your definition of abuse? lol

·
Registered
628 Posts
Welcome. I'm in DE too! Give me a wave if you see me driving. I have a yellow t5r.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Welcome. I'm in DE too! Give me a wave if you see me driving. I have a yellow t5r.
If you get near Wilmington DE and see a Vibrant Copper S60T5 with a Swedish plate on the front, PA tag on the rear, and an ugly black antenna on the trunk (2M), that's me.

·
Registered
628 Posts
If you get near Wilmington DE and see a Vibrant Copper S60T5 with a Swedish plate on the front, PA tag on the rear, and an ugly black antenna on the trunk (2M), that's me.
I live/work in Wilmington! I'll keep my eyes open :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@oreo, dude ill wave, then cry a little bit since my car is nowhere near as nice as that t5r ;( but i look forward to seeing it!!
@dvorvath, that color is my favorite!!! ill def keep my eyes peeled

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
850BOOSTED;[email protected] said:
Mine too :)

And I bought the nail polish for my wife while we were at the FDC in Gothenburg.

The Die Cast model is also in that color with the Beechwood (I call it baseball glove) leather. I have that sitting on my desk.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts