SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think the issue is that when purchasing used parts people expect a substantial savings. Viva also isn't the only company selling FMIC kits.

·
Registered
378 Posts
And the fact that you said it cost you $300 in parts and $100-200 for the welding.

·
Registered
4,790 Posts
Well I doubt viva would give you the money back either, but sure, you can return it. Shipping is on you.
Well the point is I'm dealing with a man who has a history of good customer service. Nothing against you, but you're just some random guy.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Air to air intercooler is defeated in its designed purpose if only 5" of a 12" core receives ambient air flow across the fins. I'd fab up a replacement crash bar for optimal air flow through the entire core and duct air flow upward :thumbup:

GLWS

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
You know, not for nothing, but this for sale thread shouldn't be about what Viva sells or any other company that makes an FMIC for our cars. It should be about the sellers FMIC, if you don't like the price then keep your post out of his FS thread. Also who cars if he spent $4-500 to make this himself in parts and welding. His time, and effort should be taken into account. No different with the other companies that charge a mark up. Just look at IPD's new silicone intake pipes.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
You know, not for nothing, but this for sale thread shouldn't be about what Viva sells or any other company that makes an FMIC for our cars. It should be about the sellers FMIC, if you don't like the price then keep your post out of his FS thread. Also who cars if he spent $4-500 to make this himself in parts and welding. His time, and effort should be taken into account. No different with the other companies that charge a mark up. Just look at IPD's new silicone intake pipes.
To be honest, this thread derailed on the second post...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts