SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next up I'm powder coating my calipers, thinking white, might go with red to go with tails, or a machine type finish. Suggestions? Also ordered oem sport lip all around, tail light spoilers and trunk spoiler from evolve and prob going to get springs to bring it down 1.5-2". After that too.g with intake, down pipe/maybe straight pipe or cat.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nice looking ride man. I'd go red with the calipers. Or just go ahead and upgrade to R calipers!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice looking ride man. I'd go red with the calipers. Or just go ahead and upgrade to R calipers!
Yeah id like r calipers, but I can powder coat my current ones myself and cook them in a an old house oven I bought. For now that will do considering it will cost about $5. Only thing with red is ill have my tail light spoiler soon in white so the tails won't be visible from the side. Would still look cool I'm sure. Thanks for the input. Eventually ill get some r calipers and drilled discs.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
those wheels dont go well with a volvo.. :facepalm:

id go with black on the calipers.

also your headlights look like they need some restoring

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's really hard to get the just of the wheels through a pic taken from my phone. The lines really don't come out since its such a dark black in the dish. They look good in person. Thanks for your opinion though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts