SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So many of you have been extremely helpful on this forum, just wanted to say thanks and thought I'd share some before/after pics of my S60. My previous ride "Eva" was a 2004 S60R in gray/nordkap. Here are the specs and conservative mods on my new baby "Morgan". (before pics on top)

- 2012 S60 T6 in Sapphire Metallic Black on Beechwood (a shame they don't make beechwood for the new R!), Premium/climate pkgs, BLIS, parking sensors, PCC.
- Mods include:
- rear spoiler
- rear R diffuser
- 18" Rial anthracite wheels
- 30% tinted windows
- front skid plate
- portable GPS installed

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics. What do you guys think? Suggestions on the next project??? Considering Polestar upgrade if it ever goes on sale, lowering coils, R mirror caps, aluminum pedals...

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
RD mirror caps ans sports pedals will look nice. Also, a shifter knob is a nice mod.
My next project are LED fog lights.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Looks good! I doubt the Polestar tune will be on sale anytime soon, but it's definitely worth every penny. Can I suggest getting chrome exhaust tips off a 2013 model, they are much larger (compared to '11/'12MY) and are only .5" smaller than the R-Design exhaust system; or just upgrade to an aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Looks good! I doubt the Polestar tune will be on sale anytime soon, but it's definitely worth every penny. Can I suggest getting chrome exhaust tips off a 2013 model, they are much larger (compared to '11/'12MY) and are only .5" smaller than the R-Design exhaust system; or just upgrade to an aftermarket exhaust.
Agree about the chrome exhaust tips from a 2013 model, they'd help set off the tips much more with that new rear R-design diffuser.

Overall, very tasteful modding--it looks fantastic.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
It sure looks sharp. Very tasteful.
The rear diffuser is especially nice. I have the appearance package but if I new better I would have skipped that and done what you did in the front and back

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all! I will look into the 2013 chrome exhaust tips. Anyone know if they just bolt on or do you have to shave any of the existing exhaust?

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Thanks all! I will look into the 2013 chrome exhaust tips. Anyone know if they just bolt on or do you have to shave any of the existing exhaust?
They clamp right on.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Pure Drive...for those lazy amongst us, would you have a part number on those 2013 exhaust tips? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
P/n 31339900

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thank you, sir!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Very nice, how was it to install the spoiler?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Very nice, how was it to install the spoiler?
I'd like to know the same, I just removed my spoiler that I've had for a little over 3 months on my 2011 T6. Had to take it off because it was peeling off in places. Did you install one that was a bolt on?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts