SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
12,036 Posts
Re: My 2 Cents on IPD Sport Exhuast (MenardVolvo)

Menard.............

I put the IPD sport exhaust on my 91 240....I also noticed a smoother acceleration and even more importantly...better gas mileage @ 1 1/2 mpg....I am up to @ 26.5 mpg combined city/highway. BTW...I did a full tranny system flush and service when I did the exhaust...that may be helping too!
The sound is not like a tuned system on a "rice burner" and I did get the chrome tip.... but modified it slightly to come straight out to the bumper..vs the curved pipe on the OEM system.
Isnce I am in a much warmer climate...I have no input on your paint question...........All in all..I recommend IPD for 240 acces! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

· Premium Member
12,036 Posts
Re: My 2 Cents on IPD Sport Exhuast (MenardVolvo)

My next step is a KN air filter, see if I can get the engine breathin better still.

Menard....forgot to mention that I put a K/N filter in my 240 as well....another reason for the fuel mileage increase....hey at $3 a gal.....every little bit helps!

ROLL on

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.