SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<B>*****New Price $16,900*****</B><P>I am out of a job for the time being so we are unfortunately trying to sell our awesome Volvo: <P>1998 Volvo S70 T5, rare 5 speed , high pressure turbo engine with K&N, stock rated at 236hp, white with dove grey leather interior, fully loaded, wood grain interior finish, very high highway miles with impeccable Volvo completed services, power windows, power locks, power moonroof / sunroof, power seats, power side view mirrors, trip / mileage computer, recent major services and oil changes completed, tinted windows, dual climate control, rear spoiler, T5 specific 5 spoke alloy wheels with plenty of tread left on the Yokohamas, runs flawlessly, very fast car, great stereo with CD player and tape deck, etc.<P><B>$16,900</B><P>Email me if you have any questions at all about this awesome car, or if you want to see the pics that I have! <P>Edmunds retail value on this car is $20,633 <BR>Nada average retail value is $19,025 <BR>We are asking way below both of these values! <P>[email protected] <P>Car is located in Birmingham, AL and can be delivered within a 2 hour radius of here (Atlanta, GA, Montgomery, AL, Columbus, GA, etc.). <P><p>[This message has been edited by jhelms (edited 09-24-2001).]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
or make offer...<P>email me for questions, more information, or for pics. <P>Very negotiable and we have the title in hand...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts