SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know alot of you guys arent into these kind of mods , but Ive always liked these cars and sure is different from all the camaros etc, that Ive done. If you interested a little list of things I did: Car was completley diassembled all body work done , all new rubber and w/stripping, dash pad.seats arestock and in good cond, rebuilt the M41 trans, 4.11 rear gears, engine bored to b20 spec,balanced, block decked, larger exhaust valves , Isky springs and pushrods, I tried something different with the cam , Its a Isky vv71grind with vv81 grind on the exhaust ,in hopes of improving exhaust side weakness, runs pretty good to 6500 a little soft on the bottom end though, has some type of exhaust header not sure what, side outlet exhaust molded into rocker, Im now working on some suspension improvements springs, shocks bushings etc anyway you get the idea, and Thanks to alot of ideas that I got from you guys .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, the grilles I made from polished stainless steel mesh used for custom truck grilles..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys appreciate it. Ill try to get a few more pics up of the engine and interior as soon as i can

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
George, remote control key fob ,also have hidden release in case of dead batt, same on the trunk lid, electric solenoids in doors and trunk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts