SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can purcahse one of the 2001 S-40 Mustard colored volvos. This color volvo is used on Epinions and volvo web sites but I cannot find the car.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by JoeD:
Does anyone know where I can purcahse one of the 2001 S-40 Mustard colored volvos. This color volvo is used on Epinions and volvo web sites but I cannot find the car.

MUSTARD? Do you mean Panama Yellow or Desert Wind Metallic?

Yannis

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Actually the phrase "Mustard Yellow" were the only words you could find in this S40 ad on Taiwan's car magazines a year back. I think it really stood out and caught people's attention...a simple picture of youthful S40 with yeppie catchy words.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
It's not an overly common color. Would you be willing to travel for one? You might want to watch http://www.autotrader.com or see if a dealer will try to source one for you from Auction.

The Manheim Auto Auction is the largest of its kind in the country. Some Mid-Atlantic based dealers that go there a lot will sometimes source a car for you if you ask them really nice. Thing is, on a Panama Yellow car, they're going to want to make sure you BUY it as they probably wouldn't want to get stuck with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by JoeD:

Try Weaver Bros. in Raleigh NC 919-876-6611.
As of last week they still had one on the lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts