SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 4 Volans for sale. They are DEAD STRAIT. Not a bend in them. 2 have very minor clearcoat peel. Other than that, they are mint.

2 also have BRAND NEW Falken tires on them (205/45/17s) If you want, I can put 2 more on the others at additional cost to you.

I will sell these several ways:

-Just the 4 wheels
-4 wheels with 2 tires

I WILL NOT SEPARATE THESE WHEELS.

I want to get these gone ASAP. I can take photos if needed. I'd prefer not to ship these but will if needed at additional cost to buyer. Make me a reasonable offer, cash talks. I want them gone so I have spending money to purchase mods for my new project!

PHOTOS:

Modified by Ghost410 at 11:39 AM 4-7-2009

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: MUST SELL ASAP: 4 Volans, 2 with tires in Yonkers, NY (King Tut)

UPDATED WITH PHOTOS!

Must sell ASAP. Make me an offer. The wheels are strait as an arrow. They have some water on them in the photos, and are still a little dirty. If cleaned up, they would look great except for the minor clearcoat failure shown in the photos

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: MUST SELL ASAP: 4 Volans, 2 with tires in Yonkers, NY (jkolbrick)

Sorry. I don't get around to checking this as often as I should. The wheels are still available. Call me any time at 914-906-9233. It is the fastest way to get in touch with me and I have the means to ship these wheels very easily. I'd love to work out a deal with you guys.

Look forward to talking to you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts