You are fishing for random input, so random input you will get -- 5 suggestions!
1) (Don't laugh) Sinatra Reprise, The Very Good Years -- 'I get a kick out of you'. Why? The first phrase is one you can sing to your new car...AND the "big band" sound is awesome, sounds like the guys on the horns are sitting in your back seat (even on my puny little standard/base HU-613). In case you're not familiar with the first phrase and *why* I'd sing it to my new S60... "I get no kick from champagne... (huge trumpets sound awesome here)... Mere alcohol... it doesn't *move* me at all... so *tell* me why should it be TRUE? That *I* GET A (cheesy finger snap, and a wink) KICK OUTTA YOU!" (Ok, so I'm a geek. I'm half the age of most Sinatra fans...tee hee hee.)
2) Assuming you haven't stopped reading this reply yet...how about some classic, great tunes. INXS Kick - 'I need you tonight', or 'Kick', or any other track. They all sound "tinny" and low-tech, like the rest of the good 80's-band's CDs.
3) Any U2 track at all, as long as it is pre-Achtung-Baby. You know... Boy, October, War, Under a Blood Red Sky, The Unforgettable Fire, Wide Awake in America, Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum.
4) Then some bump and grind...Creedence Clearwater Revival's Suzie Q.
4) Something mellow, like maybe James Taylor or some Jimmy Buffet. Gotta start calming down, assuming you're going to work. Ha ha.
5) Last, but not least, to mark the beginning of spring (and to round out your listening experience), Vivaldi's The Four Seasons: Spring.
You'll arrive at your destination relaxed and refreshed. (Corny, but probably true.)
Well, that's it. In case you're rolling your eyes at these selections, hey, YOU asked...