SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after having ECM 9150 code and service engine system light, I went ahead and did the contactless TPS refit. That code went away and now it seems like there are more issues. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to start with ECM- 917F and ECM-959F? At one point my ABS light was flashing? The car will also limit to 4K rpm in park/neutral? I also got CCM-0003 and PDM-003E. Is there anything in Vida/Dice that I could do to check if it a faulty accelerator sensor? If i clear the codes, the service engine system light will return after i start the car 3 times.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Don't have experience with those codes but I have noticed that my ABS light will blink at times when I have VIDA connected...but only then so I haven't given it much thought.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may have solved the issue with the ECM-917F code. If the contactless sensor magnet isnt within a really close parameter to what signal the accelerator is sending out, it throws the code. I have finally adjusted it to be within parameters. I am sure there is a way to figure out the numbers in Vida but I just did it by trial and error. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts