Higher or lower?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Do they come off easily without damaging the paint, specifically if you have a professional ceramic coating on the vehicle?
Good question. I've never tried to remove it and it's on pretty good, zero edges lifting off, despite surviving Northeast winters and many power washes. I've got PPF on the entire "Ferrari" minivan so I'm definitely no help when it comes to ceramic coating.

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,380 Posts
I placed mine on the C70 in line with the side molding. So it's lower than most of the ones posted... but I thought it flowed better with the lines on my particular Volvo down there.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looks bueno - the moose be loose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
You have room for a polestar badge and your car is polestar-able.
I really don't see a need, the car drives like a boat and I doubt some upgrade will change that. If I wanted a practical sports car, I'd get a RS7 Avant. ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I really don't see a need, the car drives like a boat and I doubt some upgrade will change that. If I wanted a practical sports car, I'd get a RS7 Avant. ;)
Polestar transforms the car, even for city driving. The transmission mapping is just so much better. Worth every penny of the $800 I spent for it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Polestar transforms the car, even for city driving. The transmission mapping is just so much better. Worth every penny of the $800 I spent for it.
Can I get an Amen my brother! 🙏

Reactions: rcflyguy

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't doubt that but again, I don't really see a need as the tranny is just fine for a 2 ton SUV (especially in Dynamic) and no mapping in the world is going to make it handle like an S4 or the V70R I owned.

Choosing the XC90 was more a practical decision than a personal one (once you go 3-rows, you can't go back) and if I had my druthers, I'd have 2 cars. The second one being something with 3 pedals and probably German. When it was just 2 kids, I was leaning heavily on BMW/Audi wagons as I really dislike being high up in SUV's and would rather sit low. But now that I have 3, I don't think squeezing 3 in the back row of a RS6 Avant is fair to them ;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I don't doubt that but again, I don't really see a need as the tranny is just fine for a 2 ton SUV (especially in Dynamic) and no mapping in the world is going to make it handle like an S4 or the V70R I owned.

Choosing the XC90 was more a practical decision than a personal one (once you go 3-rows, you can't go back) and if I had my druthers, I'd have 2 cars. The second one being something with 3 pedals and probably German. When it was just 2 kids, I was leaning heavily on BMW/Audi wagons as I really dislike being high up in SUV's and would rather sit low. But now that I have 3, I don't think squeezing 3 in the back row of a RS6 Avant is fair to them ;)
I'm in the same boat (literally and figuratively) with the three kids. But just a question, how do you guys get away with not having a second car?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts