·
Registered
351 Posts
Vote for high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Slightly lower and aft of the lower one like the “bi-turbo” badges on AMG cars, or on the D pillar like the Maserati Levante
I agree with that placement. What actually is the moose sticker? I have never heard of or seen this.

Nora in Florida
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,147 Posts

Here’s where I put mine on my XC60. Higher but not above the crease, and closer to the door.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I like lower, as in the center of the T8 charging door. However, higher will match the Ferrari sticker placement as you've shown.

I like the Volvo-less moose sticker from Dave Barton as it adds some "mystery". Together with a clean shiny exterior, I've had a few folks walk up and comment on my nice "Ferrari" SUV (I remember one kid lighting up and pointing saying "wow, that's a Ferrari!") but I had to break it to them all that it's "just" a Volvo, share a few laughs, then explain the (safety) story of the moose.

Surprisingly, the Volvo-less sticker also helps keep not-knowing-any-better tailgaters off my arse. Definitely worth the $10-$20!

See Prancingmoose.com for the full story.

Reactions: OlRedHair

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like lower, as in the center of the T8 charging door. However, higher will match the Ferrari sticker placement as you've shown.

I like the Volvo-less moose sticker from Dave Barton as it adds some "mystery". Together with a clean shiny exterior, I've had a few folks walk up and comment on my nice "Ferrari" SUV (I remember one kid lighting up and pointing saying "wow, that's a Ferrari!") but I had to break it to them all that it's "just" a Volvo, share a few laughs, then explain the (safety) story of the moose.

Surprisingly, the Volvo-less sticker also helps keep not-knowing-any-better tailgaters off my arse. Definitely worth the $10-$20!

"Nice Ferrari SUV!" Gotten that a few times also. Makes me smile every time.

·
Registered
104 Posts

Do they come off easily without damaging the paint, specifically if you have a professional ceramic coating on the vehicle?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Measurements????ehhhhh, mehhhhh.......Here's where I stuffed it.....
"Nice Ferrari SUV!" Gotten that a few times also. Makes me smile every time.
F U C K em. It’s a Volvo thing.....I laugh my ass off when they try (feebly) to outrun my ”Volvo” haha. They’re jealous of the ’clique’

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I have a few ski buddies that joke about by PM emblems. **** em. One drives a bear model Wrangler. One is in the BMW 3 Series cult. One has a Nissan Murano, lol. One has a pretty nice S3, but honestly 2012 is no match to my XC60.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts

Here’s where I put mine on my XC60. Higher but not above the crease, and closer to the door.
Pretty high octane there....Nice......race gas.....impressive......

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Here’s mine....

L’Elan above the badge.....
Not a badge but Prancing Moose... on the strut tower brace....

·
Registered
1,769 Posts

·
Registered
2017 XC90 T6 R-Design, with Polestar upgrade.
8 Posts
I ordered a set of red and black moose stickers a couple months ago and put one each on the lower corner of the rear windows.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What size is everyone getting?

Also, it’s too bad on the 21’s the P* badge is a different size than the T8 because if it was like this you could match up all 3 and make them uniform. Looks slick imo.

IMG_0975.jpg

·
Registered
2017 XC90 T6 R-Design, with Polestar upgrade.
8 Posts
Just relocated my vinyl red and black moose stickers to the upper front fenders after seeing some of these pics. Looks so much better now.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts