21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Tire Plant

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Btw, there isn’t enough flat area where the “VOLVO” letters currently are or that would be the ideal spot
I was going to say the L of the debadged VOLVO letters - darn!

But can that silver moose (presumably silver painted plastic?) bend a bit or not bend at all? (Maybe a little heat gun or hair dryer action on the sticker side would make it bendable?) Does the silver paint scratch off easily? I was thinking of buying it . . .

Reactions: OlRedHair

·
Registered
'21 XC90 T6 Momentum Plus/Bright Silver Metallic/Black//21's//Polestar Tower bar and chip upgrade
32 Posts
Btw, there isn’t enough flat area where the “VOLVO” letters currently are or that would be the ideal spot
Anywhere on the back looks awkward because there's not enough negative space to balance. And it throws off the symmetry. I had planned to put it where you did underneath the license plate and that bottom area.

You know the alternative spot would maybe be on the front hood right in the middle Bentley style. LOL

Or you could get two of them and put them on either side where the yellow stickers are and put the yellow sticker in the back like a badge.

Is this helping? Probably not. But our cars are almost identical so it's great seeing pictures with stickers all over the place. LOL

·
Registered
‘19 t6 inscription silver/brown w/air, b&w, lux, polestar, 21’s, etc
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The badge, though nice, is just plastic and would not likely hold its form/finish if bent. And I doubt the 3m tape would hold.

Agreed about the symmetry…it almost looks like an ugly mole in the pics above. Another spot that would look cool would be on the D pillar on each side a la Maserati, but that would require pulling off the fender stickers or it’d be too much. In my case, am thinking will eventually remove the xc90 badge and place the moose where it was in the second picture above. Of course that would require removing or repositioning the t6/slant badges to maintain some symmetry.

Im wondering if all this is healthy…thinking of now rebadging my 385k mile Dodge Ram work truck as a Fiat “Giant Panda” 🤦🏾‍♂️

21 - 24 of 24 Posts