SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 t6 inscription silver/brown w/air, b&w, lux, polestar, 21’s, etc
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble deciding…which one looks better?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Lower!

Reactions: Ultrarunner511

·
Registered
133 Posts
Lower and might have considered even lower? Thinking above rocker panel and centered between wheel molding and front door gap. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
158 Posts
Does anyone have this as a magnet? I hate putting a sticker on my car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all…I too was leaning towards the lower mid-fender placement. Now need to figure out what to do with the chrome moose emblem and how to debadge/rebadge the rear

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks all…I too was leaning towards the lower mid-fender placement. Now need to figure out what to do with the chrome moose emblem and how to debadge/rebadge the rear
I actually have the chrome badge on order haha.
Would be curious to know where you end up putting it.

Reactions: OlRedHair

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I actually have the chrome badge on order haha.
Would be curious to know where you end up putting it.
Can you post a picture of the chrome badge? I have not seen that. I am trying to decide what if anything to do on my bursting blue XC40.

Nora in Florida

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Plan is to debadge the tailgate entirely except for VOLVO letters (remove xc90 and t6/slashes), then place the moose on the left side of tailgate somewhere below where “xc90” was between taillight and license plate (inspired by 328gts). For passenger side, debating between square blue polestar badge, “twincharged” badge (if I can find one), or maybe even an old Volvo “Amazon” badge just to be a weirdo.

Or I can just leave my poor wife’s car alone 😂

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Plan is to debadge the tailgate entirely except for VOLVO letters (remove xc90 and t6/slashes), then place the moose on the left side of tailgate somewhere below where “xc90” was between taillight and license plate (inspired by 328gts). For passenger side, debating between square blue polestar badge, “twincharged” badge (if I can find one), or maybe even an old Volvo “Amazon” badge just to be a weirdo.

Or I can just leave my poor wife’s car alone
I’m not familiar with the twin charged or the Amazon badges.

Nora in Florida

·
Registered
Fafnir: 2016 Volvo XC90 Inscription, Ember Black
152 Posts
I got new Prancing Moose badges for my 2016 and also considered putting them 'above' the 'fender'(not sure what to really call that area) but then opted to go below the 'crease' but still near the top.

I decided I also needed to show off all the options on the back :D

I have one more badge that should be here soon, the Chromed Prancing Moose. Thinking of putting in on the tailgate, lower centre area.

·
Registered
'21 XC90 T6 Momentum Plus/Bright Silver Metallic/Black//21's//Polestar Tower bar and chip upgrade
32 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, so moose stickers installed…about where planned, maybe a quarter inch higher:

But now facing another silly dilemma…where to put the damn moose badge? Tried a few different locations and not sure I really like any of them. I thought I would like the placement in second pic, but something looks off (other than the obvious). Any ideas/thoughts/opinions?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Btw, there isn’t enough flat area where the “VOLVO” letters currently are or that would be the ideal spot

·
Registered
133 Posts
Centered under the T6 and AWD Slant array on the right

1 - 20 of 24 Posts