SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the MY2019 S60 have selectable mood lighting colors as I had in my MY2016 XC90?

I can find an intensity option for ambient and mood lighting on the Sensus menu but not color choices.

I know its a little silly simple thing but nevertheless its really cool...

·
Registered
213 Posts
My V60 does, but I think it might be an Inscription feature (correct me if I'm wrong). Owner's manual says its under My Car->Lights and Lighting->Interior Lighting->Interior Mood Lighting. That menu should have an option for intensity, and color if equipped.

Even with it, it doesn't make a dramatic difference, so you're not missing out on a lot.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I believe the color mood option is only available for the top end inscription trim. I did not have it on my R-Design

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
I believe the color mood option is only available for the top end inscription trim. I did not have it on my R-Design

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
That is correct.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a damn shame that Volvo didn't put the stitched dash or the mood lighting in the R-Design, or ventilated seats either.
I do like a harder, sportier feel to the ride. But I like the plush/decorative/cosmetic stuff as well. Guess you can't have it all.
I do like my blacked-out trim with no chrome; you Inscription types can't have it! Haha:)

·
Registered
213 Posts
It's a damn shame that Volvo didn't put the stitched dash or the mood lighting in the R-Design, or ventilated seats either.
I do like a harder, sportier feel to the ride. But I like the plush/decorative/cosmetic stuff as well. Guess you can't have it all.
I do like my blacked-out trim with no chrome; you Inscription types can't have it! Haha:)

The stitched dash is one of the main things that drove me to choose Inscription over R-Design (though saying no to Bursting Blue was very hard). Same deal with the lack of color choices on US S60s–they're produced side by side with ones getting extra colors and features.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts