SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
Really need some help. I bought some Monroe Rear Shocks from Monroestore.co.uk and they supplied them without dust covers. From the american Monroe Website it looks as if they should have them. Has anyone got any idea if they should have them or not. The main thing is Volvo does not sell Dust covers seperately. 2WD four-c rear shock covers are $100 each and there is no way of knowing if they fit. Also cannot refit the old ones.

Does anyone know if Monroe USA Supplies dust covers with the Rear S60R/V70R shock?
or
Does anyone know if the 2wd four-c rear shock cover fits on the monroe version as I have no idea if the diameters are right.

This is a major problem!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
What do you mean by can't refit the old ones ?

I just bought some fresh ones from Volvo and they came with the dust cover, which is easily removable.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What do you mean by can't refit the old ones ?

I just bought some fresh ones from Volvo and they came with the dust cover, which is easily removable.
they're gone I don't have them,

The problem is they should come with dust covers as far as I know but i need confirmation as from someone who has bought Monroes.

·
Registered
710 Posts
they're gone I don't have them,

The problem is they should come with dust covers as far as I know but i need confirmation as from someone who has bought Monroes.
Gotcha, OK. I can't answer the Monroe issue but if it comes down to it and you need me to mail you my old ones, just drop me a line and I'll find out what shipping costs to the UK. They're light, as you know.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awww shucks thanks guys!!!!! But managed to get some so it's all good!! Now to get it all assembled on the car ........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts