SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Southern CA, and the Volvo website gives the titled configuration as $55,295 (includes destination fee). Does anyone know what would be a good price to pay? I would think you could at least take off 10 to 15%.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I live in Southern CA, and the Volvo website gives the titled configuration as $55,295 (includes destination fee). Does anyone know what would be a good price to pay? I would think you could at least take off 10 to 15%.
Momentum+?

It's sounds like a good price, but taking 10-15% off...not sure it's possible to even take 1% off right now.

·
Registered
157 Posts
List Price... keep in mind these are just now trickling into dealers and their only "stock" are preorders that have been canceled. Market demand is much higher than anyone anticipated.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
yeah, the poor swedish workers who make these are working 6 days a week and still can't keep up, you think they're going to discount these things? I actually think they'll raise prices again.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yep, you will not get a deal on the new XC90s. You may sticker or buy something else. There is not enough supply right now and demand is high. Volvo has already beat their sales estimate by about 10K and the year is not over yet. Some people will not get deliveries until next year. The price above is not bad at all. Just make sure it also has the Momentum + package which includes the LED headlights with Thor's Hammer DRLs.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Your best hope is pickup a canceled "Preorder" at list. It's not uncommon for Volvo to adjust pricing twice in a year.

·
Registered
192 Posts
$500 off for loyalty if you already have a Volvo.....

They just raised the prices....and some are selling at over MSRP (which is unethical by the dealers if you ask me....). You might get $1k off around XMas time...

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Was visiting the Singapore Volvo site...the new XC90 momentum starts at a very shy $330K ($360K for Inscription), now that's a MSRP right there!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts