SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

2421 - 2440 of 2467 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
New to the site. I live in the twin cities area. (Western WI) and I am glad there is a MN Volvo Club! I am searching for a V70R. Would like one already modded and a M66. But I would take a clean one also. Cant wait to meet up with many of you!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
welcome!! finding a clean R let along a clean manual V70R is pretty hard! there might be one in MN Volvo.

·
Registered
11,927 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
New to the site. I live in the twin cities area. (Western WI) and I am glad there is a MN Volvo Club! I am searching for a V70R. Would like one already modded and a M66. But I would take a clean one also. Cant wait to meet up with many of you!
I have one and am still loving it. 2007 Elec. Silver with Nordkap. M66. Hard to find. I had to go out east to get it. They are very limited, especially in the later model years. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
New R Owner

Just picked up an 04' R about 2 months ago, really enjoying it so far.

Titanium Grey exterior, black with blue accent interior, powdercoated black oem rims, sport kit, 2.0 shark tune.

Nice to know there are a few others around the area.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Just picked up an 04' R about 2 months ago, really enjoying it so far.

Titanium Grey exterior, black with blue accent interior, powdercoated black oem rims, sport kit, 2.0 shark tune.

Nice to know there are a few others around the area.
welcome!! was that the low mileage one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I’m new the forum. I live in south minneapolis and own an ‘05 S60R. Recently my AWD has stopped working. Current message center reads “chassis settings service required”. I’ve gone down the rabbit hole quite far trying to self diagnose on the interwebs.. obviously, I found many different possibilities. I was wondering if anybody on here has a vida and would be willing to meet to run a deep diagnostic scan. I am more than happy to reimburse anybody for their time(as long as it isn’t borton rates) Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hi guys, I’m new the forum. I live in south minneapolis and own an ‘05 S60R. Recently my AWD has stopped working. Current message center reads “chassis settings service required”. I’ve gone down the rabbit hole quite far trying to self diagnose on the interwebs.. obviously, I found many different possibilities. I was wondering if anybody on here has a vida and would be willing to meet to run a deep diagnostic scan. I am more than happy to reimburse anybody for their time(as long as it isn’t borton rates) Thanks in advance!
hey, welcome. join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mnvolvo/

I have VIDA and I'm in Eagan if you want to meet up message me. the other two vida guys are in apple valley and inver grove heights.

Otherwise take your car to Jerry at Foreign Auto Specialties (612) 871-9476 he will diagnose it really quick, he helped me when mine went out and got it running within a few hours. mine was the AWD pump. he knows his Volvos and does great work for a fraction of the cost the dealer would.

·
Registered
971 Posts

Somebody gave me this today. Thanks whoever you are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

Somebody gave me this today. Thanks whoever you are!

where did you get it? got a photo of your car?

·
Registered
971 Posts
where did you get it? got a photo of your car?
My neighbor across the street had a friend over who saw my v70. He gave it to my dad who was out side. The guy had a red s60r.

Here’s mine

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
My neighbor across the street had a friend over who saw my v70. He gave it to my dad who was out side. The guy had a red s60r.

Here’s mine

only two Red Rs I can think of that are being used in winter and would have those cards. are you in the FB group?

·
Registered
971 Posts
only two Red Rs I can think of that are being used in winter and would have those cards. are you in the FB group?
I am not. I have never made a Facebook account lol

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I am not. I have never made a Facebook account lol

you can open an account, keep everything on your profile private and just join MN Volvo we have a few people who joined FB just for the local Volvo club and other local car events. it's an awesome group to be in you
ll love it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/mnvolvo/

·
Registered
971 Posts
you can open an account, keep everything on your profile private and just join MN Volvo we have a few people who joined FB just for the local Volvo club and other local car events. it's an awesome group to be in you
ll love it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/mnvolvo/
Ok I’ll look into doing it.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Ok I’ll look into doing it.

Greg who's from Rochester carded you!

there's a meet this Sat, Feb 3rd at 11am -> Buffalo Tap 4990 123rd St W Savage, Minnesota 55378

·
Registered
971 Posts
Greg who's from Rochester carded you!

there's a meet this Sat, Feb 3rd at 11am -> Buffalo Tap 4990 123rd St W Savage, Minnesota 55378
Aww man wish I could come. I work till noon and then I’d have to drive an hour and a half. When is the next meet so I can take off or work for it?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
i dont have time to update multiple locations for events anymore. everything will be posted on FB, join the group if you want to stay up to date and come to events: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mnvolvo/

from Street Heat

2421 - 2440 of 2467 Posts