SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was up in Aberdeen dynoing my Golf today and got my MS Design catalog back from NGP. Anyway, I DID remember seeing the old generation 70-series in the magazine, unfortunately there is no body kit. What they do have is<P>S70 - trunk spoiler, grill, headlight eybrows<P>V70 - rear roof spoiler, grill, headlight eybrows<P>Are the headlights the same on the C70? Those brows would probably fit it then as well.<P>That's it. The spoilers aren't much different than the Volvo ones, so probably not worth it. The grills are already available from IPD, so I guess the only new news are the headlight eyebrows.

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:<BR><B>I was up in Aberdeen dynoing my Golf today and got my MS Design catalog back from NGP. Anyway, I DID remember seeing the old generation 70-series in the magazine, unfortunately there is no body kit. What they do have is<P>S70 - trunk spoiler, grill, headlight eybrows<P>V70 - rear roof spoiler, grill, headlight eybrows<P>Are the headlights the same on the C70? Those brows would probably fit it then as well.<P>That's it. The spoilers aren't much different than the Volvo ones, so probably not worth it. The grills are already available from IPD, so I guess the only new news are the headlight eyebrows.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I think you can get the eyebrows from IPD as well now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts