SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm on my last day of a mini vacation to Ft. Benning, GA to see my brother and I'm now turning my attention from drinking everything in sight; to the 17hr drive back to NY... In a 2011 Subaru Impreza. :facepalm:

Sure the Impreza is a nice car but good god it makes me miss the R.

Little things like our seats, our auto dimming mirror, stereo, brakes! Ugh I miss them. (not to mention our poweR, and that our cars have a working second gear. Anyone who has driven an Impreza will know what I mean.)

Sure they are in two different classes of vehicle, but seriously- I have an '04... It's nearly 10yrs old.

Look- if anyone is ever getting sick of their R- go drive something else and when you're done... Place your tounge I between your teeth, bite down and then go apologize to your R.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Look- if anyone is ever getting sick of their R- go drive something else and when you're done... Place your tounge I between your teeth, bite down and then go apologize to your R.
I've had this experience many times. :) And that includes when I test drove the new S60, ironically. The way the R handles is just so much more fun and involving.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts