SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2017 xc90 and I have it set to have both mirrors tilt down while in reverse . Lately once I go from reverse to drive the driver side mirror is moving from the tilted position but it’s not going back to the set position in memory . I have to hold the memory 1 button for it to go to the proper position for me to see . Anyone have any suggestions ? Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’ve been experiencing the same thing!!! Just had it serviced a few weeks ago which included the May software update (it was before the update a couple of weeks ago)... It didn’t do this before then, so I can only assume it’s a bug from that...

·
Registered
672 Posts
I have 2017 xc90 and I have it set to have both mirrors tilt down while in reverse . Lately once I go from reverse to drive the driver side mirror is moving from the tilted position but it’s not going back to the set position in memory . I have to hold the memory 1 button for it to go to the proper position for me to see . Anyone have any suggestions ? Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same issue starting day one. No solution yet - just press the memory button to get it back to the original position as you do.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Try waiting for the mirrors to move back to their position before you move. I believe they stop moving once vehicle is in motion...and I could be wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts