SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale are the Virgos that were on my 240 when I originally bought it. They were professionally refinished at some point by the previous owner. All 4 are perfect. No curb rash, no built up brake dust no chips in the paint. All 4 have the original Virgo center caps.
Wheels have Falken Ziex ZE512 205/60/15 tires in good shape. 2 of the tires have wear on the very outside edge.
What you see in the pictures is just dust and dirt from being in storage for so long.

$400 for all 4. Before I get a lot of rude comments on the price I want to clarify that I'm trying to sell them to somebody who wants them for a restoration project. They need no work other than air for the tires. All 4 tires are balanced & spin true. If you know somebody who might be looking for a set of perfect Virgos send them my way.

more pictures here - http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/schaff70/Misc/Virgos/

I don't really want to sell these, but I don't really have a way to get them to Texas when I move in Dec.
Wheels are located in Virginia Beach, Va. I may be able to meet as far as Raleigh, Richmond VA or D.C.

-Todd

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still available. Sorry, I haven't been on here much recently. Might be able to bring them with me to Houston in Dec. if I can find the room.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts