SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mirrors adjust just fine, but when I push the left and right buttons together they are supposed to fold in for parking. When I do that nothing happens. Anyone run into this issue before?
Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
It is possible your trim doesn't have that feature. Mine does not. I don't know what trims did or didn't have that option (frankly, I don't know what the trims are for the C70 or even what mine is).

2009 C70 year round daily

·
Registered
823 Posts
I was about to post the same thing, mine are manual folding.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I don't think its an options package issue in my case.

I did find a site with the brochures for each model year and my car has every package offered on it I checked my car fax and it says I have a 2012, manufacture date was July 2011. I checked both brochures. Under standard equipment it says heated mirrors standard and in the manual it shows you how they are supposed to retract.

Here is a link to the brochures for 7 years starting with 04 (missing 05, and 10)

https://personalizeyourvolvo.com/PDF_Brochures/C70/

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I did find a site with the brochures for each model year and my car has every package offered on it I checked my car fax and it says I have a 2012, manufacture date was July 2011. I checked both brochures. Under standard equipment it says heated mirrors standard and in the manual it shows you how they are supposed to retract.

Here is a link to the brochures for 7 years starting with 04 (missing 05, and 10)

https://personalizeyourvolvo.com/PDF_Brochures/C70/
Do your mirrors fold in when the car has been locked???

·
Registered
52 Posts
Do you have the blis system? I just looked through the brochure you linked and it only specifies power retracting mirrors as part of the blis package. Otherwise you are correct, heated and power adjustment is standard, but not power retract.

2009 C70 year round daily

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I missed that, the only thing I don't have is the BLIS, when I read the brochure I missed that. Thank you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I missed that, the only thing I don't have is the BLIS, when I read the brochure I missed that. Thank you.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was reading about options for my 2013, and power retracting mirrors was available, but not standard on mine. I wish it was! I think I've got a Platinum Plus, or something. I did see it as available in some other package. I've come way too close to the sides of the garage, and I have to pay attention carefully when I back out. I did clip it once, and had to replace the clear piece (fortunately not expensive on Amazon).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts