SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!

Some of the guys in the area are interested in going to/entering in Bass Pro Shops car show. If your around, and want to join up I will be having people over my house PRIOR to the event to grill some steaks burgers and dogs! Once we are done eating, we can all crusie in style down to the show. My house is legit 2 exits away and maybe 10 mins or driving! Would be great to have a huge crowd!

Who: ANYONE!!!
Where: 5 Lori Drive Franklin MA
When Thursday, May 3rd 2012 5:30pm
What: Grilling Bring your own food/drinks

Ill keep a running list of those interested. It doesn't have to be just this Thursday or just this date, we can make it a biweekly thing all summer!!!

Leme if your interested!!

Attendees;

1. Crazyace1104
2. JJHL04

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it helps.... I have over 60 pounds of boneless teriyaki chicken professionally marinated in my freezer just begging you guys to eat it!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'll be there for this, gonna hop out of work early and shoot up 95.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Are we still on for tonight?

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yes we are! I'll be home after 11am! I will be oil changing and tinkering around and cleaning my car, anyone interested in a detail before I gots all the supplies. Shoot me a pm if anyone gets lost or wants to come early :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Wonderful news :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Im going to skip this one. I've noticed in the past if it rains in the AM 50% of people dont go. If next time
It's nice out I'll be there for sure!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Im going to skip this one. I've noticed in the past if it rains in the AM 50% of people dont go. If next time
It's nice out I'll be there for sure!
That just means that the cranky vette group won't go!, and more space will be available for us daily Drivers :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
I get out of my last meeting at 5pm... going to cut it close, really close, but i will be there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts