SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've seen these on C30/S40s before but I wanted to see if it's possible to have them on my 06 S60.

·
Registered
501 Posts
It is possible to mount them but you need 15mm hub-centric adapters/spacers like the one's Viva sells since the bore size of the s40/c30 and new s60 is different. I have them with the serapis wheels on my car and they look great.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even if mine's not the newer S60 models but the older 06 one?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Even if mine's not the newer S60 models but the older 06 one?
Yes you need spacers the bore of the s40/c30 and 2010+ s60 (second generation) have 63.4mm hub centerbore where the 01-09 s60 (your car) has a 65.1 mm centerbore so you have two options to mount the wheels with a smaller bore 1st use a hub-centeric adapter/spacer, or you can have a machine shop bore the wheel out so it will clear your larger hub. I personally thing spacers are the better option since you know the wheel will remain unaltered it will be easier to sell in the future.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you need spacers the bore of the s40/c30 and 2010+ s60 (second generation) have 63.4mm hub centerbore where the 01-09 s60 (your car) has a 65.1 mm centerbore so you have two options to mount the wheels with a smaller bore 1st use a hub-centeric adapter/spacer, or you can have a machine shop bore the wheel out so it will clear your larger hub. I personally thing spacers are the better option since you know the wheel will remain unaltered it will be easier to sell in the future.
You're right about the preference of spacers. What do you think is the minimum MM spacer I can get? 5mm? 10mm? 15mm?

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
You're right about the preference of spacers. What do you think is the minimum MM spacer I can get? 5mm? 10mm? 15mm?
The minimum hub centric down sizer is 10mm, has to be wide enough to clear the hub lip on the car.
I used a 10mm on the front of my S60 and 15mm on the rear; to mount a set of 63.4mm Mirzam wheels on the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts