SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 14k miles on my good year eagle F1 all seasons and I have to say they are getting pretty dang loud on the road. The performance is there with the tires but this noise is getting pretty annoying and I can only imagine it will get worse. I don't think I will buy these tires or recommend them to anyone. They were fine at first but are getting worse fast.

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
Re: Mid-life tire review (hoagrod)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>hoagrod</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have about 14k miles on my good year eagle F1 all seasons and I have to say they are getting pretty dang loud on the road. The performance is there with the tires but this noise is getting pretty annoying and I can only imagine it will get worse. I don't think I will buy these tires or recommend them to anyone. They were fine at first but are getting worse fast.</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Not an uncommon complaint for those tires.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Re: (2005VolvoVR)

Wow, I've had them for about a year and they have been fantastic. Great performance in dry, wet, and snow with very little noise. I'd have to say they are even quieter than the Pirelli's. If these hold out like this, I'd definitely get them again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts